Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!


  2. #2
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

    whoa!

    that's so awesome.....not really
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

    So let me get this straight you just called the Pope, the head of the catholic church the devil.

    After reading this last post I think it is in my best intrest to retire from this message board before I make comments that would hurt some peoples feelings.

    FYI
    Pope John Paul II has crusaded against unbridled capitalism, political oppression, and communism. He stands firmly against abortion and defends the Church's traditional approach to human sexuality.
    Pope John Paul II has beatified and canonized far more persons than any previous pope. It is reported that as of October 2004, he has beatified 1,340 people. Whether he has canonized more saints than all his predecessors put together, as is sometimes claimed, is difficult to prove, as the records of many early canonizations are incomplete or missing. He has severed for the 3rd longest period ever for a Pope. Only the Pius IX and St. Peter (yeah the guy who hung out with JESUS) have served longer then him.

    This man is doing the job that Jesus himself appointed St. Peter to do and you just called him Satan. If i was 1 millionth of the human being this guy is I would have a guaranteed spot in Heaven.

    storypopeap

    In my closing remarks I would just like to state the obvious I am no saint, but this guy, he is more than a saint. I'm sorry if I ever offended anyone on this forum in any way it was all done in good fun. I had some good times on here, and I hope you guys keep up the good convo, but I am so angry right now this is the only logical thing I can do.
    So I'll see you guys around

    #27
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

    Well I don't think he was really trying to say the Pope is the devil.....but the remark is still offensive to a faith such as yours.......but you gotta do what you gotta do
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

    it's weird that u go off like that...dont u find that page kinda weird yourself? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

    Wonder what my name is?

    I find it ridiculous.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

    it is weird....but I think it bothered him that you put as the title


    Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DukeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2004
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

    What a load of crap,,something the seventh day adventists started a long time ago....now if that was benny hinn on the pic,,,the devil he may be for sure...lol

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pope John Paul II is the devil!!!

    keep the wrestling post, this is just crazy or ....... the wrestling post are 100% better than this, and i know how much you guys hate wrestling!!!!
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •